so it has been awfully long since my last blog, but sadly nothing really fantastic has happened..
oh except i did get my learners license today... and soon i will be going for classes.. better late than never hey..
things have become, more real..
sounds stupid because nothing was fake to begin with but this strange realization is taking a slow effect, but I'm not totally sure what it is that i am feeling..
i really want to write that darn book though, but there isn't a proper plot, story line, dialog set.. its frustrating, every time i read through what i already wrote, i want to change it - but i have my patience, maybe i'll forget about that dream, there's so much more i suppose.
oh, like I'm planning on studying again.. to be do counselling.. to those who know me - I'm not going for it, i want to do it :P
but other than this i have just been working, a zombie to life.. i miss so many friends.. well, they are friends to me but i suppose to them i am nothing but an acquaintance... nothing more insulting than missing someone who doesnt miss you...
i wish people never kept secrets from me, i could have made myself a tad bit stronger....
any way... I'm off.. until my next blog, stay amazing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment