But also we said bye to Nana & Oupie. I think it formed some sort of closure to spread their ashes into the ocean.. Knowing that they will be everywhere..
We went out one night and my dad had the floor, fave such a lovely speech.. And we all assisted in scattering them in to the water.. We then started to light a lantern and sing songs we remembered they liked....
This Saturday I'll be attending a bridal kitchen tea... A lot of the people I know are getting engaged now, think it's just this weather.. I'm happy for them though! Happy that they are happy and have so much joy in their lives now.. But its not for me just yet.. I believe that marriage isn't a fairytale we all think it is.
So my fuzzy Shauny and his waifu Willa were here a few weeks ago from London. Was so good to see them!
And my sis had number 4 - yay! Little Cobain. And CareBear is in New Zealand..
So yeah... That's me updated..
I am content!


No comments:
Post a Comment