Thursday, 17 January 2013

Post 1; 1Jan-17Jan '13

So this new year has started off pretty different. New years wasn't with the usual family. I spent it with my friends who are practically family.
Found out some hectic stuff but i mean, if that's the time to get out of the closet then do so. I'm here to listen, and i am pretty damn sure that's a part of my purpose in life.

"Here is the test to see whether you have completed your life goal. If you're alive, you haven't"

Work is still the same, I like meeting all these different people and love working with my colleges  Florence is actually pregnant (the one girl who works with me) and all i want to do is rub her tummy and feel little Kuda kick her insides around :P

BUT i have decided that at the end of this month I am investing in my drivers learners & licence! To then, when I get it, (i would have been saving money) to save more money and go study at UNISA for my bachelors is psychology  I met one of HOD and he's helping me out with sorting the things I need.

It wont be easy, and it wont come cheap - but if I want it so bad, I'll push to have it!

                                                      

My niece Taylor is 9, so I've started getting her books to read. I want her to find passion in creating her own world and to be creative. and its rubbing off on Colby, her 7 year old sister. I even got Tankian, their 3 year old brother a book so that he con start, but I know he's young but I'm sure that Taylor will help him out.

Ivan and my dad are upsetting me though. Because I bought a scooter and now Ivan wants to sell it to use the money to buy a bike. Of which he did not earn - he expects everything and is persistent  I suppose that's good but not fair to me. I worked hard to earn the money and though long and hard to by the scooter - and I am not going to let him sell it and then keep my money.

    I don't think I'm the wrong person here!?





 I put he writing on the pictures myself :)



ooooooooooh i cannot forget the most o.m.w moment that happened!!!
-Well, as you know i am a beauty therapist and the one day i was going to get the paraffin wax pot out of the other cubicle to my cubicle for my clients pedicure. when my sleeve hooks on the the part of a door lock that is in the wall. my hand ricocheted into the wall, my fingers opened up and "WOOOOOOOOOSH" all on the floor, my clothes were ruined. I must say, people dont exaggerate about the whole "slo-mo" thing, and the freezing when the impact takes place - i cant begin to explain how mortified i was... But I'm over it now, its still pretty funny.. or not ha ha funny but a strange, why, type of funny.......


                   STORY OF MY LIFE....

No comments:

Post a Comment