Sunday, 27 January 2013

post 2; 17Jan-27Jan

So i was supposed to be off today but my boss asked me to help out at their other shop because only Tanya was working, so i must say i feeling tired, at least i have next weekend off.. But i don't like going there, i don't think I'll be going there again, i just don't feel comfortable and its the truth and the truth hurts i suppose.. I learnt that the hard way..

So so far nothing fun has been happening, was very ill on Wednesday through to yesterday - I'm better now.

I finished Assassins Creed Brotherhood, now i just have to get Revolations. But by the time I do - Bio-Shock 3 will probably be out unless i act soooon..

I haven't read much, but that's because of all the books I do have. Its so much..

Jellybeans mum found this 13Day Diet.. I'll be keeping tabs on my progress on here - and even there after..

And in a few days I'm calling the driving school and I'm gonna get my learners!

        That's all happening in my crazy world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment