The sister who is taking care of my Nana says that she is slowly getting much better and recovery signs look good!
planning to go down in july to go see her! will be great to break away!
So today is a pretty sad day. My dad's work colleague lost his mother this morning after she had turned 103 years old about a week or two ago
May you rest in peace and in no pain - guarding us from up there! I never got to say happy birthday to her, i was working that saturday but i do hope she knows i wish her only the best.... Mum said she asked where i was "jou pragtige dogter met die krul hare" I wish i had gone to her birthday party........
With love in my heart, nothing can hurt more that it being cut out by the hand that put it there!
I am content with my life
No comments:
Post a Comment