And so time goes on, and waits for no man....
So on the 1st - 4th July I went down to Durban with my Dad, bro & uncle...
We went to check on my gran, the gran i told you about who had the srtoke almost 2months ago..
My dad says that sh's doing much better because she's awake and moving, also she tries to talk. I feel like crying now as I am typing this...
She had pressed my hand to her face and i held her face up, she looked so helpless and i just hope she gets better soon..
My uncle managed to take a few photos of what she looks like now...
Here are some Durban pics we took because ofcourse ICU has strict visiting hours and we needed to waste time:
Me and my other gran
My brother
Me
my dad, bro & uncle
my bro
- painting my toe nails for me
me and my bro at the beach
Me, Jellybean & JC had coffee together the other night, was really fun. I guess life just gets so crazy busy that we dont do it any more, like hanging out with other people.... oh well.....
this Sunday i'm spending it with Neya & Jellybean, gosh I cant wait!!
Other than that, nothing new is happening, i just miss a few people but i'll survive!
I just want to be alone but when i'm alone i feel down.. So i don't want to be alone.. I miss specific friends who i could talk to... And every time i greet (social networking) i get ignored....
i'm actually feeling a bit down today though.............................
Negativity is just another way to get through something that's happening on your life...
And i do find beauty in it
Hate it if people read but don't comment......
Please just leave a comment, even if its just a smiley face...









No comments:
Post a Comment